903 Latrobe Street Pty Ltd ACN: 129 918 234 Trading as Castle Hire is committed to the protection of your personal information online and within our general office. We comply with the legislation of the Privacy Act and as members of Baycorp Advantage always operate within the government endorsed guidelines. Our business principles take into account government regulations and the idea that we treat you as we would like to be treated ourselves.
Notice of Disclosure to a Credit Reporting Agency
Under Section 18E(8)(c) of the Privacy Act, Castle Hire is allowed to give a credit reporting agency personal information aboutyour credit application. The information which may be given to an agency is covered by Section 18E(1) of the Act and includes:
- Identity particulars as permitted by the Privacy commissioner's determination and the fact that you have applied for credit and the amount;
- The fact that Castle Hire is a current credit provider to you;
- Payments which become overdue more than 60 days, and for which collection action has been commenced;
- In specific circumstances, that in the opinion of Castle Hire you have committed a serious credit infringement.
Agreement that Castle Hire may seek commercial credit information (Section 18L(4))
If Castle Hire considers it relevant in assessing my/our application for personal credit, I/we agree to Castle Hire obtaining a report about my/our commercial activities or commercial credit worthiness from a person or body carrying on a business or undertaking which provides information about the credit worthiness or persons.
Agreement that Castle Hire may seek commercial credit information (Section 18K(1)(b))
If Castle Hire considers it relevant in assessing my/our application for commercial credit, I /we agree to Castle Hire obtaining from a credit reporting agency a credit report containing personal credit information about me/us in relation to commercial credit provided by Castle Hire.
Agreement to Castle Hire seeking from or giving to other credit providers details about my/our credit worthiness (Section 18N(1)(b))
I/we agree that Castle Hire may give or seek from any credit provider information about my/our credit arrangements. I/we understand that this information about my/our credit worthiness, credit standing, credit history or credit capacity that credit providers are allowed to give or receive from each other under the Privacy Act. I/we understand the information may be used for the following purposes:
- To assess my/our application for rental and credit worthiness;
- To exchange other information with other credit providers as to status of this loan where I/we am/are in default with other credit providers or to notify other credit providers of a default by me/us.